Pour the rice and water into the bowl of a blender; blend until the rice just begins to break up, about 1 minute.
- Yields: 6 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 Mins
- Cook Time: 10 Mins
- Total Time: 3 Hours 10 Mins
- Per Serving: 320 Calories
- 1 cup uncooked white long-grain rice
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup white sugaR
How to make it:
- Step 1: Pour the rice and water into the bowl of a blender; blend until the rice just begins to break up, about 1 minute. Let rice and water stand at room temperature for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Step 2: Strain the rice water into a pitcher and discard the rice. Stir the milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar into the rice water. Chill and stir before serving over ice. Enjoy!
- Last Step: Don’t forget to share!😉