The information we collect and how we collect it:
- How we collect and store information depends on the Services you use. You can use some of the Services without providing any information other than that automatically collected as described below.
Type of Information We Collect:
- If You browse through the Site without entering any personal data, we may automatically gather and store certain information about Your visit. Our servers may also automatically collect information about You, Your online behavior and Your computer, mobile or other device. The information collected may include, without limitation, the make, model, settings, specifications (e.g., CPU speed, connection speed, browser type, operating system, device identifier) and geographic location of You and/or Your computer, mobile or other device, as well as date/time stamp, IP address, pages visited, time of visits, content viewed, ads viewed, the site(s), application(s), destination(s), and/or service(s) You arrived from, and other clickstream data.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie:
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- We may use and change different vendors from time-to-time to provide valuable content and marketing materials to you. You can see these vendors’ privacy policies and terms of service at their websites:
- ManyChat; ManyChat is a Facebook chatbot service we may use to stay engaged with you if you opt in. You may opt out at any time, and participation is wholly voluntary on your part. For more information, please visit www.manychat.com.
- OneSignal: OneSignal is a Push Notification service we use. Note that we use a paid tier to protect your information and keep it proprietary (i.e. not shared). For more information, please visit www.onesignal.com.
- Please remember that any information you may disclose in any Member Directory, or other public areas of our Web sites or the Internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
- Email Information: If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
- We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information.
- We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
- In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
- Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
- Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our Site. Google Analytics gathers information about Site use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our Site is used to create reports about the use of our Site.
- Most browsers allow You to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including our Site. Some features of the Site may cease to be available to You.
Other Tracking Methods:
- In addition to Local Device Storage, we may use web beacons, web bugs, clear gifs, and similar technologies (collectively, together with Local Device Storage, the “Tracking Technologies”). We use Tracking Technologies for all or some of the same lawful business purposes we describe above for use of Local Device Storage.
Third Party Tracking Technologies:
How the Site Uses and Shares Information About You:
- We use personally identifiable information You supply through the Site to provide You with the merchandise, product, service, and/or content You have requested. For example, if You subscribe to any of our publications, we may use Your e-mail address to send You a confirmation notice and Your mailing address to send You the publication. Similarly, if You enter an online sweepstakes, we will use this information to notify You if You are a winner. We may also use the information to communicate with You about new features, products or services, and/or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring them to Your needs.
Our Advertising Partners:
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Amazon …
Third Party Privacy Policies:
- You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Kids and Parents:
- FoodRey does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- European Economic Area Residents:
- If You reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws You have the rights, among other things, to access Your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing.
- If You wish to access or delete Your personal data (if any) maintained by us , You can contact us at [email protected] If You wish to see a list of the advertising partners we work with or change which of those partners track Your behavior using cookies, click the ad preferences icon.
- f You are a resident of a country in the EEA, You have the rights, among others, to:
- access Your personal data;
- ensure the accuracy of Your personal data;
- the right to have us delete Your personal data;
- the right to restrict further processing of Your personal data and
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority in Your country of residence in the event that data is misused.